Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Baby



                                 


My baby, the bust we created in Art 3. Spent so much time and put so much effort into it. Love how it turned out though there are a few things I would change if I could go back. We started out with a clay slap draped over a brick to make the shoulders and clay coils for the head. We then added human-like features and the features of our own personal character. My character is a split face- part human and part android. The character herself is a android with a human disguise on, but half the disguise was either burned off or ripped off to expose the android inside. Why the butterflies and newspaper? Cause I like butterflies and newspaper. But I love this piece of artwork and I'm very happy with it, even if it is creepy.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment